Close Sidebar
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, YTGamers Network is now offering NO Lock-In Contracts. We are partnering Gamers of all size, big or small you can join Apply Here . If you have applied in the past, apply again!

Machinima vs FullScreen vs TGN vs Maker Studios "Best YouTube Network"

Discussion in 'Partner Network Review' started by dweebmodeON, May 21, 2013.

URL has been removed.
  1. dweebmodeON

dweebmodeON Administrator Admin

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Here it is guys, the video I promised talking about the pros & cons of the top 4 YouTube networks. I talk about revenue shares, cpm/rpm, contracts, perks, etc. & because I'm not under contract with TGN, FullScreen, or Maker Studios, I even include stuff their partners are not allowed to discuss. If you have any questions, leave them on the video or here in this thread.

dweeb

narutokenpachi likes this.
  2. Merlindima

Merlindima YTGamers Partner YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Hooray i always wanted to know more about this from a person who has been with them or knows about them :)
    thanks
    dweebmodeON likes this.
  3. Envation

Envation Jr Member

Credit:
    Very Nice!! I was wondering what network I should join in the future but this helped me out a lot! But I heard bad some things about Machinima.
  4. dweebmodeON

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Yeah I heard some really bad things a couple months ago about them but then after I researched a bit and looked over their contract, there is nothing bad at all. The problem is that Machinima use to have ridiculously good contracts and when they realized that they were losing money, they switched to what I would consider normal (revenue share). For instance, they use to pay people for all views including mobile and others that didn't show an ad. Imagine that lol- When they switched, all the people that didn't understand what was going on left. But look at their demographics- a bunch of teens. Obviously they left because they didn't understand or were too naive to want to understand. lol
  5. Envation

Envation Jr Member

Credit:
    Ahh!! I gotcha haha. So they are still good then because I was wondering what was going on with them. Thanks
  6. SariusGames

SariusGames NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Probably one of the most informative videos discerning Machinima. Thank you for your insight!
  7. Techn0 Chicken

Techn0 Chicken ^ An Awesome Person ;) YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    hey dweeb theres this new network out there called SmoshGames Alliance, they accept anyone, no matter how many views or subscribers you have. Even if you're below 18 you can join by letting your parents sign your contract
  8. David

David Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube

You can join ANY network-as long as your parents sign the contract.
  9. EaglEye

EaglEye YTGamers Partner YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Thanks allot for this video, very informative.

One question however is does something change when you are from Europe rather then from the US?

Now I'm talking for any of the networks, but you said that with Machinima, you had some contact with other guys there and that you could meet them or you get stuff. But I couldn't just hop on a plane to see someone...
  10. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    NUTSHELL! Machinma and fullscreen maker and TGN(BroadbandTV Virutal Network) are both the same! they may not offer same payments/features or requirements! but they are the same via giving you the youtube partner features and helping you a "LITTLE" bit not get copyright strikes by game developers.
  11. David

David Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube

No network protects you or has licenses for games man. Why? Because people have asked for proof but they NEVER give a proper answer or proof. The only network I can see having some licenses so they can upload trailers for specific games, is Machinima. And that is probably limited to like just COD stuff. :p
  12. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Mango you got this worng, i said a network is helping you a "LITTLE", and yes some networks do have gaming licenses like Foreladigital.
  13. Techn0 Chicken

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    wow seriously?
  14. SinycalX

SinycalX Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Thinking of joing for fullscreen or machinima but idk witch one to choose
  15. Techn0 Chicken

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    lol if you can join machinima then you shouldn't even think about it, just join machinima.. it's the best network out there
  16. SaKenMadRaj

SaKenMadRaj Boss

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    I think best is subjective.. Find a network that fits your needs.. You have to decide what you want out of a network, is a great community, great service, great RPM, exposure, help, support staff and etc.. Not all networks are equal in these areas.. some offer great CPM/Rpm's with little to no support, some offer no lock in contracts but on the flip side you will have the worse CPM and support in the business...
    SinycalX likes this.
  17. dweebmodeON

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Honestly, based on your channel size, Machinima might not be the best option. They gave me a really good deal because I average 8-10k views per day and already had 10k subs when I applied. They would probably offer you their base contract of 60/40 which isn't good at all. As a matter a fact, most networks will probably offer you that until you hit about 5k views per day (at minimum). If you don't believe me, just apply to a bunch of them and see what they offer you. Why don't you check out our network (YTGamersNetwork http://www.YTGamers.com/Network) where we offer a 70/30 split as well as a Dashboard (no big networks besides Fullscreen have one), this forum, directorship opportunities on the hub, high CPM's/RPM's, etc.
  18. Azziman

Azziman The Gaming Dragon

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Agree with dweebmode, YTGamers is one of the biggest networks out there which provide a 70/30 split for everyone. A lot of networks will, but they are either exclusively for more than 5k views a day, or don't have a good support team. YTGamers has both from everyone I have heard from on the network. I'm glad that this network was set up!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  19. TheSilentBeast

TheSilentBeast Active Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Couldn't of been said any better... Great video.
  20. David

David Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Yes! :p