YTGamers Main Hub Channel

Close Sidebar
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, YTGamers Network is now offering NO Lock-In Contracts. We are partnering Gamers of all size, big or small you can join Apply Here . If you have applied in the past, apply again!

Free Ghost Camo Glitch in Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Other Videos' started by NicksNotNaked, May 5, 2013.

URL has been removed.
  1. NicksNotNaked

NicksNotNaked VIP Member VIP

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    This video was meant for laughs and fun. I was bored and decided to throw this video together. Help me out and slap that thumbs up button. Thanks for watching!

2. iPaperDummy

iPaperDummy Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    OMG That is a great video bro! I was laughing so hard after watching it! Great job! :)
    NicksNotNaked likes this.
  3. NicksNotNaked

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Thanks man! I'm glad most people saw the humor in it. Was just meant to make people laugh. Unfortunately, some people didn't see it that way, lol.
  4. iPaperDummy

iPaperDummy Jr Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Lo
    l probably the little kids that don't actually want to pay to get something. (isn't that how it always goes?)
    NicksNotNaked likes this.
  5. Zentacus

Zentacus Moderator Staff Member Moderator YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Funny shit over all at the end, but bro post this in the media section next time if your just looking for thumbs up.. lol.. This part of the forum is for rating of videos and channel. All though asking to slap the thumbs up may be a rating for you on YouTube, kind of double edge sword there this is area is more for a verbal rating on what we can do to get better as YouTubers. Anyways though, funny shit man.
  6. NicksNotNaked

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    I was hoping to get a bit of feedback on the audio of this video. Should have mentioned that. I'll post it in the proper section next time.
  7. NicksNotNaked

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
  8. Zentacus

Zentacus Moderator Staff Member Moderator YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    NP man, Actually Audio was pretty good. Except it sounds like your Xbox is getting ready to take off in the back ground.. lol.. better watch out that shit just might one day..
  9. NicksNotNaked

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Haha, the Xbox fan is extremely loud. I've opened it up and cleaned it and considered replacing the fan. However, with the next gen console right around the corner, I'm not gonna bother.
  10. NicksNotNaked

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Where is the media section you speak of? I didn't see it, I'm sure I looked right over it.