Close Sidebar
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, YTGamers Network is now offering NO Lock-In Contracts. We are partnering Gamers of all size, big or small you can join Apply Here . If you have applied in the past, apply again!

Feed The Beast: Sphax Texture Pack Tutorial

Discussion in 'MineCraft Central' started by whos_Blu, Mar 7, 2013.

?

Helpful?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
URL has been removed.
  1. Blu

Blu Active Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Ok, so lots of people might already know how to do this, due to its simplicity, but most people don't! Just trying to help!

Refrence Links:
    - Feed The Beast Launcher: Click Me.
    - Sphax Texture Pack: Click Me.
    - Sphax FTB Patch: Click Me.
    - WinRAR: Click Me.

Sphax Texture Pack Installation:

Step 1: Open the FTB Launcher, select a mod pack of choice, and click the "Launch" button. Once minecraft has successfully launhced, click the "Texture Packs" button, and then click the "Open texture pack folder" button. A new window should pop up.

[​IMG]
    Step 2: Now download the correct Sphax Texture pack that suits your version of minecraft. For this tutorial I'll be downloading the 1.4.7 x64 version which can be located here. Once you have downloaded that, open it. If you CANNOT open it, scroll up to the Reference Links, and download and install "WinRAR". Once you have opened that, set it to the side, and download the "Sphax FTB Patch" which can also be found in the Refrence Links at the top of the thread. Download the one that corresponds to the texture pack you downloaded previously. For example, i downloaded the x64 bit of the Sphax texture pack, now I'll be downloading the x64 Sphax FTB Patch. Once downloaded open the FTB Patch, and leave both of the .RAR files open on your computer. Spread them out, so you have more working space. In the picture below, i have the Sphax Texture pack .RAR file opened on the left, while the Sphax FTB Patch .RAR opened on the right.
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Now Drag ALL the contents in the "Sphax FTB Patch" .RAR file into the "Sphax Texture Pack" .RAR file. To do this highlight everything in the "Sphax FTB Patch" and drag it into the other .RAR file. If done correctly, you would be highlighting all the contents of the left .RAR, and dragging them into the right .RAR, then a small window should come up showing the process of WinRAR copying all the files into the "Sphax Texture Pack" .RAR as shown below.
    [​IMG]

Once that is done, another window should pop up, just click the "OK" button.
    [​IMG]

Step 4: WinRAR will now finish the copying process. Once the process is done, close both .RAR files, and open the texture packs folder that was opened earlier in the tutorial. (Step 1) Drag and drop the "Sphax Texture Pack" .RAR file into the texture packs folder which was opened in "Step 1". Make sure you drag and drop the .RAR file that you copied the file to in "Step 3", NOT THE PATCH! Your texture packs folder should now look like the picture below.
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Your done! Now open the FTB Launcher, and launch the selected mod pack. Once Minecraft has successfully opened click the Texture Packs button, and select the Sphax Texture pack, wait for the texture pack to take effect, then click the "Done" button!
    [​IMG]
  2. TacticalLion

TacticalLion Moderator Moderator YTGamers Network Partner

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Amazing Thread! <3
  3. Blu

Blu Active Member

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Il mio canale Youtube
    Partnered With:
    Thanks! Alot of hard work put into this! Especially those screen caps!
  4. War_hawk98

War_hawk98 NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube