1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ExpiredCast - Podcast

Discussion in 'POD Cast' started by SmugKira, Apr 7, 2017.

?

Are you interesting in becoming a viewer of our series?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. As long as you're not a bunch of thotties.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
URL has been removed.
  1. SmugKira

SmugKira NOOB

Credit:
    Hello all I hope you're all doing well!

I'm writing this thread today to hopefully help promote a new podcast series me and a couple friends have formed together known as ExpiredCast. ExpiredCast is a segment that is featured on our channel ExpiredEntertainment which is basically a group channel consisting of a couple friends who game together and love to share their moments of fun and joy with the world.

We really have been passionate about this podcast idea and we are really glad we finally made it come to fruition. Our series goes over many random topics never really staying with one general aim. It can be anything from gaming, movies, real life stuff and a ton of more different things. We do however try to keep towards a more gaming side, we are not afraid to pan out!

Our series airs 3pm every friday (UK Time) with a biweekly guest rotation, meaning one week we'd have a guest and the next we wouldn't. Fairly simple to understand. We hope you're all interested in checking this series out. Thank you so much for reading. I hope to see some of you viewing our content soon!

Have a good one - Tom