Close Sidebar
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, YTGamers Network is now offering NO Lock-In Contracts. We are partnering Gamers of all size, big or small you can join Apply Here . If you have applied in the past, apply again!

[Apr 10, 2013] Cracked Tekkit CLASSIC server LP. (PC) (PC)

Discussion in 'Lets Play' started by pinkypaz123, Mar 16, 2013.

URL has been removed.
  1. pinkypaz123

pinkypaz123 Jr Member

Credit:
    Well, I've got a cracked tekkit classic launcher and I ws wondering if any1 would wanna do a Lp/Commentary with me on it. RULES: must have a working cracked tekkit CLASSIC launcher and server, has skype, knows abit about tekkit classic, 10-13 years old (I'm 11), Able to do it between 5.00-8.00pm GMT (13.00-20.00pm on Saturday and Sunday) and has plenty of ideas. All youve gotta do is post a few sentences on WHY you think you should do it with me and what ideas/plans you have got (and skype name). Good Luck!
  2. Callum Gunn

Callum Gunn NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    I'd love to play, but the thing is i can't find a launcher that has been cracked since the patch was applied so if you could send it to me then sure.
    My Skype is Minecraft4Men
  3. JesperBaas

JesperBaas NOOB

Credit:
    Il mio canale Youtube
    im playing tekkit right now in my own but thats very boring and i want to do it with someone else so thats because i replied this (skype; jesperbaas)
  4. kampney

kampney NOOB

Credit:
    i will
    i don't have a server but i know a good one and im 11 like you and i have a goal in mind a factory for jet packs and armor i know abit about tekkit and that i have a skyp it is noah.kampney and my minecraft username is kampney
  5. DreamyV

DreamyV NOOB

Credit:
    Looks like a cool server!