1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Apr 10, 2013] Cracked Tekkit CLASSIC server LP. (PC) (PC)

Discussion in 'Lets Play' started by pinkypaz123, Mar 16, 2013.

URL has been removed.
  1. pinkypaz123

pinkypaz123 Jr Member

Credit:
    Well, I've got a cracked tekkit classic launcher and I ws wondering if any1 would wanna do a Lp/Commentary with me on it. RULES: must have a working cracked tekkit CLASSIC launcher and server, has skype, knows abit about tekkit classic, 10-13 years old (I'm 11), Able to do it between 5.00-8.00pm GMT (13.00-20.00pm on Saturday and Sunday) and has plenty of ideas. All youve gotta do is post a few sentences on WHY you think you should do it with me and what ideas/plans you have got (and skype name). Good Luck!

2. Callum Gunn

Callum Gunn NOOB

Credit:
    I'd love to play, but the thing is i can't find a launcher that has been cracked since the patch was applied so if you could send it to me then sure.
    My Skype is Minecraft4Men

3. JesperBaas

JesperBaas NOOB

Credit:
    im playing tekkit right now in my own but thats very boring and i want to do it with someone else so thats because i replied this (skype; jesperbaas)

4. kampney

kampney NOOB

Credit:
    i will
    i don't have a server but i know a good one and im 11 like you and i have a goal in mind a factory for jet packs and armor i know abit about tekkit and that i have a skyp it is noah.kampney and my minecraft username is kampney

5. DreamyV

DreamyV NOOB

Credit:
    Looks like a cool server!